I have put in correct VAT ID but VAT is still being charged.
This problem occurs. If it happens please try the following:
- On the Checkout page at the address click on EDIT and then UPDATE
- Check if VAT is being removed from order now.
- When paying with Paypal also check if VAT is not calculated at Paypal.
- If issue persists please contact us before placing order. We can't refund VAT afterwards.
Who qualifies for VAT free purchasing?
It is possible for you to purchase from us without paying VAT, provided you meet certain conditions:
- Your company is in the EU (outside The Netherlands) and has a valid VAT number.
- If you are ordering from outside The Netherlands and EU, you will not be charged VAT.
How to purchase VAT free from Best4Mage
- If you are ordering from a region that does not pay VAT (outside of the EU), when you specify your country in the shopping cart, VAT will NOT be added to your order total.
- If you are inside the EU (but not in The Netherlands), and have a valid EU VAT registration number, you may enter this during the check-out process. Your transaction will then be processed without a charge for VAT.
Please note that we reserve the right to recharge VAT to you if the VAT number you have provided us with is incorrect or not registered to your business.
Be sure NOT to use signs like .(dot), - or space in the VAT ID you put in! If the VAT ID is not correct you will get a message when clicking the place order button.
We can't refund afterwards.
If you have any queries, please don't hesitate to email us.